Shero, a full-service eCommerce agency based in NY is looking for an eCommerce Solutions Specialist/Strategist who gets excited about driving growth and operational improvements to our clients.
With groups in the US, UK, and Albania we have an international team of eCommerce experts from around the world.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the eCommerce industry, customer acquisition channels and optimization, fulfillment and be able to put an eCommerce strategy together to achieve growth. To qualify for this role, you must have past experience with eCommerce platforms like Magento, Shopify Plus, or Bigcommerce and familiarity with utilizing different merchandising solutions, analytics platforms, A/B testing.
Some of our clients include Primitives By Kathy, Beauty Plus Salon, Painful Pleasures and many other B2B and health and beauty brands.
- Manage and strategize with clients on growing their eCommerce channels
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tools like SEO, Paid Search, and email marketing.
- Analysing issues and problems using Google Analytics and other Business Intelligence tools
- Understanding of eCommerce CX/UX
- Serve as the subject-matter expert (SME) for the functional capabilities and underlying technical aspects of the eCommerce platforms that Shero specializes in.
- Help clients design, implement, integrate, and optimize solutions that are crucial to eCommerce success and are proven to increase revenue and produce ROI. The solutions typically built across the eCommerce platforms are ERP, OMS, inventory management, payment services, CMS, CRM, customer experience solutions, analytics & tracking tools, optimization & personalization tools, and more.
- Stay up-to-date with the capabilities of our technology Partners and other innovative third-party extensions and solutions in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with clients to establish the shared vision and goals for the work product (i.e., what the project will create, for whom, and why), and ensure that it is communicated and understood by the team.
- Create and manage a list of required features in our Jira Backlog and ensure they are prioritized based on value, size, risk, and other relevant considerations. Progressively decompose and refine the Product Backlog from Sprint to Sprint in response to insights about opportunities, constraints, and risks. Identify candidate stories for future sprints.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as an eCommerce Manager / Solutions Strategist / Business Analyst / Product Manager or related title, preferably in an agency or client-facing setting and working with a cross-functional team.
- 1-2 years hands-on experience with eCommerce, preferably with an eCommerce platform like Magento Commerce, Bigcommerce, and Shopify Plus.
- Must have outstanding communication skills – written, verbal and listening – and be comfortable in facilitating discussions, communicating insights and presenting to internal and client stakeholders.
- Experience with system integrations that are crucial to eCommerce success, such as ERP, POS, payment services, WMS or fulfillment, CMS, CRM and more.
- Working knowledge of general principles of open source software, SQL databases, HTML and CSS, and common web technologies integral to building seamless multi-channel experiences.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment and remain positive in the face of a challenge.
- Experience as a Product Owner using Agile and Scrum methodology for software development is preferred.
- Experience using JIRA, Tempo or other Issue and Project Tracking software is preferred.
- Some travel is required for onsite visits with clients.
What We Offer
This is a remote position for US candidates only. You will be part of a growing agile agency with distributed teams at different locations around the world. We attend many eCommerce conferences throughout the year and there will be an opportunity for you to travel and even present at conferences when appropriate.
We offer a competitive salary (paid sick leave, company MacBook, paid personal leave, paid holidays, 401K). Compensation is negotiable and based on experience.