Magento 2 Community Edition Development & Migration
Magento 2 Community Edition is the platform of choice for merchants who need full access to their code base and their hosting environment, and merchants who need multi-store, multi-language, and wholesale (B2B) capabilities out of their eCommerce platform. Magento’s advanced features and the ability for customization make it the number one platform for merchants with large catalogs and merchants who don’t want to be limited by a SAS platform.
The Magento team is continuously innovating and adding new and exciting features to the platform. As the Magento platform is growing, 30% of all eCommerce websites are being built on the Magento platform, now is the time to move to Magento 2.
Magento 2 Community Edition Features and Benefits:
- Free to Download and Use
- Open-source software for developers & tech-savvy merchants
- No License Fees
- Enterprise-class features and performance
- Promotions and Pricing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Management
- Catalog Management
- Catalog Browsing
- Product Browsing
- Checkout, Payment and Shipping
- Order Management and Customer Service
- Support for Multi Store Websites
- Customer Accounts
- Mobile Commerce
- Architecture and Security
- Multiple Store Views
- Analytics and Reporting
- Layout and Theming
- Product Configurations
- Multiple Languages
- Flexible Couponing and Promotions
Why Use Shero for Magento 2 Development?
- We are a Magento Professional Solutions Partner, which means you get access to the latest information that we receive directly from Magento. This allows us to be proactive versus reactive regarding Magento 2 coding standards, new technologies, security measures, and best practices.
- Our team includes Magento Certified Developers and Solution Specialists who have gone through extensive Magento 2 training.
- We have over 6 years experience working with Magento, one of the best open-source eCommerce platforms that provide high flexibility and scalability.
- We have eCommerce expertise including but not limited to design, development, customization, and integrations. Our planning, implementation and post go-live expertise ensures you market and grow your online store the right way.
If you would like to learn more how we can help you with your Magento 2 Community Edition project, please fill the contact us form and we will get in touch to discuss your project’s details.