Using Magento and are looking to simplify online order management and eCommerce processes with the help of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)? At Shero, we’ve worked with a number of merchants to help them connect their ERP with their Magento store by either connecting the ERP to Magento’s API through and existing connector or through custom development. Most ERP’s assist with the management of the following areas of an online business:
- Customer Service Management
- Order management
- Inventory Management
- Real Time Shipping Updates & Fulfillment
- Accounting, Payments & Invoicing
- Comprehensive Product Management
- Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
- Multiple Magento Website Connection
The best ERP solution for your business will depend on factors such as:
- Company Size
- POS & Fulfillment Operations
- Accounting Software
- ERP Solution Features
- ERP + Magento Integration/Connector Availability
Some of the most popular ERP’s that we have worked with before and have helped customers integrate with Magento are:
- NetSuite + Magento Integration (through the Celigo connector)
- Bluecherry EDI + Magento Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics +Magento Integration
- SAP + Magento Integration
- Epicor + Magento Integration
- Magento + SAGE integration
Why Use Shero To Integrate Magento With Your Preferred ERP?
- We are a Magento Professional Solutions Partner, which means you get access to the latest information that we receive directly from Magento, and we have experience integrating Magento with the above ERP’s.
- Our team includes Magento Certified Developers and Solution Specialists, and eCommerce consultants who have experience with B2B and B2C.
- We have over 6 years experience working with Magento, one of the best open source ecommerce platforms that provides high flexibility and scalability.
If you would like to discuss how to integrate your Magento website with the ERP of your choice, please fill the contact us form and we will get in touch to discuss your project’s details.